Soligorsk – a brand developed by the agency specially for the Belaruskali company in order to promote the region of Belarusian potash producers as a real home of hospitality.
Belaruskali is the largest Belarusian company, occupying one-fifth of the global market for the production of potash fertilizers.
To take the first step in the development of a special brand within the framework of the common platform Belaruskali, an exporter of hospitality, at the II European Games 2019 in Minsk.
The idea of the communication platform - the company boosts yields in the fields of different countries of the world by producing and exporting natural fertilizers. And at the hospitable table, in different parts of the world, people feel the Belarusian hospitality, discovering the country of Belarus for themselves.
Where is the best place to announce your first hospitality brand? Of course, at international competitions, when thousands of world guests visit the country.
We offered Belarusians and Belarusian guests a wide variety of Soligorsk brand products , which were sold in specially designed pavilions located in the fan zones of the sport event:
- A limited collection clothes under the brand Soligorsk, developed jointly with the Belarusian designer Yulia Latushkina, who previously participated in the development of the Olympic uniform for the Belarusian delegation at the XXXI Olympic Games in Rio (Brazil) and the uniform for the II European Games 2019. Five unique patterns with the concept of "multilayering" reflect the layers of the hospitality, and the number of the limited edition clothing corresponds to the depth of each Belaruskali's five potash mines. Each clothes series included a T-shirt, jacket, cap and bag that were relevant to the European Games fans;
- 12 different types of chocolate;
- 5 types of original dragees using original recipes;
- 5 types of nuts, of course, with salt;
- 5 types of delicious spices, which also include hospitable salt.
After the II European Games, the sale of goods continued in Soligorsk.